Friday, April 13, 2012

FOF: Finished Object Friday - Pot Holders and Towel Holder


It's been awhile since I've done a FOF. I have finished a few other things in that time... but here's a set i'm working on!


I have finished the towel holder, diagonal-pot holder and a circular pot holder. I am currently working on a knitted dish cloth to go with it, and should be finished today or tomorrow with it.

I figured the gift sets I need to make up for next week, will consist of these three items, and the dish cloth. I've been going back and forth on what to make, If I should include of coffee mug, coffee sleeve, or anything along those lines. But I really like the simple-ness of this set. This set here completes #3. I need to make 2 more by next month!

These three items i'm not worried about, but it's the knitting. I'm such a slow knitter. Plus I want to start another afghan soon. I'm itching to do that! Ha! Let's hope I get those completed in time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...