Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday


What am I working on this week? Well, i'm so glad you asked! ;) I am working on another gift set! This time it's in blues. However, on the diagonal pot holder I ran out of one of the threads and I just haven't gone to pick up some more yet. I was just at A.C.Moore and they didn't have this color, so i'm thinking I have to make a run to Michaels again to pick it up. It would be nice if all of the stores carried all of the colors.




So while i'm in my "waiting to pick up more" stage... and it's only because I know if I run to the store i'll be picking up WAY more than I really needed. I started the knitted dishcloth that'll go with this pot holder.




And I added more squares to my granny square afghan!

I really cannot wait to get this all completed! I only have a couple more squares that I can add on, so I need to start asking a few more people for some squares. I know a few ladies at work, and there's always my aunt and grandmother too.







I am linking this bad boy up over at Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, Yarn Along and The Crochet Way.

So, what are you currently working on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...