Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday


I know! It's been awhile since I have posted. I was very sick a few weeks ago, with part of it still lingering. But I was down and out for about a week, where all I could do was sleep. Since then, I started a new position at work, which has taken up most of my time. I'm going to hopefully get back into the swing of things, so I can whip out some of my hot pads and dish cloths to give away as gifts when I finish this new position in a month or two.

So I'm currently working on a new set of gifts.

This is a double sided pot holder. I am using a pink, green and cream colored thread and it's turning out very pretty! This picture is not doing the color combination justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...