Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday



Last WIPW I was working on my first ever knit Christmas stocking! I then finished that knit Christmas stocking, and started a new one for my sister-in-law {Christians Mommy}.

I think it's a little funny that i'm just about at the same place last week as I am this week with the new stocking.



I also started using a stopwatch every time I knit... and there have been a few hiccups, ones where I was knitting and forgot to start the timer, and then also when I forgot to stop it when I stopped knitting. But I feel I have evened it out enough for it to be somewhat accurate. So far this has taken 11 hours. My guess is that it'll be 24 total hours before it's finished.


As for books, I am still reading Popped by Carol Higgins Clark. I actually have only read about 5 pages since last week. I'm just not feeling it this week. I know it's going to put me behind in my goal of 50 books this year... as I was right on track. So I better get a move on!





What are you working on this week? You can always link up with me!!
I am linking up with Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, Yarn Along, Hooking on Hump Day and SusanD's.

Now it's your turn to link up with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...