Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday




We're having a stay-cation this week, so for some reason I thought yesterday was Sunday! I almost forgot it was Wednesday!

I finished my quick, 5 and a half hour throw afghan. I just need to take pictures of it and post it. Maybe later today.

So for right now, i'm just working on a market bag.



I love the box pattern, but I don't like how I made the bottom. Maybe i'll try something different next time.




I am currently reading The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder, it's part of a series and I was able to get this first one free from my library. I love how libraries have e-books! Anyways, i'm not even through the first chapter yet as I just started it today. We'll see if this is any good!





I am linking up with Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, Yarn Along, Hooking on Hump Day and SusanD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...