Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baby Props

I made more baby props for my friend over at Shanna Chess Photography!! I really hope they work well for her!

The first are a crowns!


There are 3 rounds of sc, to whatever length you want it to be. The peaks of the boys crown are 2 hdc, ch 2, 2 hdc in the same stitch. Where the girls crown has a pattern of the smaller peaks, and larger peaks that are 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc.

I made them big enough to fit bigger babies, and can be pinned to fit the smaller babies.

The next thing I made was this super cute and simple monkey hat with ear flaps! Using the same pattern that I did with this baby hat with ear flaps, all I had to do was add little monkey ears!

All the monkey ears are, 12 sc in a magic ring, sc once in each stitch around round 2, and for round 3, sc in front loop only... but not in all of the stitches. Maybe 9 or 10, leaving the others open to sew onto the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...