Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday



I did not get a lot of crocheting done this week. I was busy helping a friend plan a 30th birthday party for her boyfriend, Fathers Day we spent the whole day out, then on Monday I spent most of my time finishing up 50 Shades Freed.

However, I did get a few rows on my afghan completed!



I also finished sewing on the rest of the granny squares I have from friends and family members. This is all I have right now, and I hope some family members can give me a square or two soon.




And here is my Year Of Scraps project for June {Month #2}! My yarn weighs .50 oz!



Boy, you can't tell what i've mainly been working on, can you?? ;)



I am linking this bad boy up over at Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, Yarn Along, and SusanD's.

You can link up with me if you want!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...