Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIPW: Grannies and Ripples {Take 2}



I love the part of an afghan where you can really see it, finally, coming together! Well, ladies and gents, this is that moment.



Taking a picture of it was hard. I had to stretch it out to show all of its glory, and finding a good spot to lay it all out straight like that was hard. So even though it fits the width of my chair right now... that is only how long it is. :) I still have a lot more to crochet, but i'm finally starting to picture what it'll look like when it is finished!

I cannot wait!

Oh, and my kitty says hello!



I am linking this bad boy up over at Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, Yarn Along and The Crochet Way.



15 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors, it really is coming together nicely. I agree sometimes you just can't wait to get enough done that you can really see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so nervous about the colors, but now that i'm at this point of the blanket, i'm not nervous any more! I really do love the colors!

      Delete
  2. The blanket is looking great. It is so hard to photograph them when they get to that stage! I love your kitty, although it looks more like he's saying "That's my blanket!" than "Hello." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He may or may not have been caught laying on it a few times. ;)

      Delete
  3. Really cute! Yours is looking so much better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure yours will look super cute when it gets bigger! It's so hard to tell when you're just starting out!

      Delete
  4. It's gonna look fabulous when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The variegated yarn stripe in the tan is a nice detail. I love the bright colors mixed in, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't going to do it to save that yarn, but it's too cute not to.

      Delete
  6. I love your grannies and ripples. Do you have a pattern for it? And I think the colors are awesome. What colors of Red Heart did you use?

    Linda

    bengalcatlover10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I finish the blanket I will post the pattern for it then. I like to post full pictures with the patterns :) as for yarn, I am using Pumpkin, Shocking Pink, and Buff from RedHeart. The verigated isnt a brand. I found little skeins of it for $1 at A.C. Moore and picked up a bunch!

      Delete
  7. It looks wonderful! I am still loving those colors together. Your kitty looks mischievous!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking blanked. I like the pop of colour with the orangey rows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you tired of searching for bitcoin faucets?
    Triple your claimed satoshis with this amazing BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...