Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday




This weekend I spent some fun in the sun! So I haven't been working on much, but I did go to "stitch-n-bitch" last night where I started this mesh market bag.

I'm not too sure what I think of it yet. For some reason I think it's a lot wider than it needs to be. I guess we'll see when it's finished!


I'm also working on another Covered Untangled Cozy Earbuds, this time with a sock/fingering yarn, size 3 knitting needles and casting on 5 for the icord.

I am liking this one a whole lot better than the first one I made!!




I am not listening to any books right now, but I am reading Exiled by J.R. Wagner. It's actually a free book available on goodreads, I tried to download it for my nook, and it was $5 from Barnes and Nobel! But I was able to download it straight from the goodreads site for free. I'm all about the free!! Which is why I get half of my ebooks from the public library.






What have you worked on this week? You can always link up with me!
I am linking this bad boy up over at Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, Yarn Along, Hooking on Hump Day and SusanD's.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...