Thursday, July 19, 2012

Basketweave Coffee Cozy


I took a big step in my knitting today! I knit in a round with 4 double pointed needles!!! I know for some, it doesn't seem like a lot, but for me, it's a really big step to take. It really wasn't that bad either.

So what did I make? A little coffee cozy! I set off to try to make this coffee cozy. But as you can see, it's totally different.



I was going by memory, and thought it was K4, P4, K4 on each needle... and then the basketweave part of it was a total accident! I don't even know what I did to be honest, because I stayed on the K4, P4, K4 pattern.



So even though it didn't come out the way I had initially thought... it still looks pretty awesome! And not bad for the first time working in a round and with 4 needles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...