Friday, February 24, 2012

FOF: Finished Object Friday - Pot Holder and Towel Holder


Just recently I finally finished the final piece of my "cheap purple cotton thread" project. Last week I finished the pot holder to add to the knitted dish cloth. And this week I finished the kitchen towel holder to go along with it. Yes, it is the same color purple! It's so hard to get a good picture of these projects and capture their true color.

I haven't written a pattern for the towel holder yet, I should do that soon! They're so quick and easy to make and are perfect gifts for people. Especially those who you have no idea what to buy for.

Since the purple thread gift set is finished now, I started working on a new set of kitchen fun! This one I am using the size 10 cotton thread. This particular one is using one thread of Red Heart and one thread of Aunt Lydia's.


So along with the towel holder, I also made one of the pot holders that I just blogged about the other day. I actually messed up on this pot holder, which is why I didn't add a fancy edging to it. But it also shows you what one looks like plain.




Did you finish something this week? I would love to see it! It doesn't need to be a FOF... but as long as you blogged about it, link up with me here! For name, put the name of your project! I'm linked up over at Tamis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...