Saturday, February 11, 2012

Granny Squares for Cancer

Hello my lovely followers! I know there are not many of you, but I was wondering if any of you knew of a place I could send granny squares? Then this person would turn around and make then into an afghan to kids with cancer?

Not that long ago I found Share A Square.



I fell in love with the idea! However, I found this site a few days after her last request date. Then yesterday, she sent out a message saying that she's done making the blankets for good.

I still want to do this though, I want to make squares for kids with cancer! Do you know of another site or person who is doing the same thing? I found other sites that are making blankets for other reasons, but this specific reason really touched my heart.

Please say you know of a site. Because honestly, I'm thinking of having people start sending squares to me and i'll just make the blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...