Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday - Grannies and Ripples



I've come a long way since last Wednesday on my grannies and ripples afghan! The grannies on last week's are going to be the center of the blanket and i'm working it in a symmetrical pattern on each side.



After I finish a few rows of the beige on the end, i'll add a row of grannies to the opposite end and work from there for a bit. It's turning out so nice though!


I am linking this bad boy up over at Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, and Yarn Along.

I love the idea of having a link up of my own, because I love looking at others projects. So please feel free to link up with me too! No need to grab a button or say you did.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...