Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bearded Viking Hat

I finished the bearded Viking hat! It looks so good, but man was it a pain in the butt to make. It really didn't take long, it was just tedious. Especially the beard.







Both patterns came from Ravelry. The beard pattern is a free pattern that I changed up, just a bit. I didn't like the way they did their mustache, so I made mine differently. That pattern can be found here, for anyone who is interested.

The hat pattern I ended up buying, because I could not find any free patterns that I liked. That pattern can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. This is HILARIOUS! Does the person you made it for wear it around town? This is so creative and funny. Great job! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you attach your beard to your hat? Button? Velcro?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...