Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lego Blanket!

My nephew loves Lego's! So what did I make for him for his birthday? A lego blanket!


This blanket is so so super cute! I am so happy with the way it turned out! This particular one I made, is not meant to be a huge blanket for him. Not one that'll cover his whole bed or one he can snuggle up in. It's more like a lapgan than an afghan. :)




My step-son loved it so much that he is now begging me to make him one! I got the idea for this blanket on All Things Bright and Beautiful.



{{{ The pattern had to be taken down. It may be purchased through the link above. So sorry for any inconveniences. }}}





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! This would be a good project for scraps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a very cute idea! I tried a few different colors, and I found the bright "lego like" colors worked best.

      Delete
  2. Love it. My son would love one, he'll have to a wait a bit but I've added it to my list :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did take me a bit to make these pieces, but it was a lot of fun to make!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How big was each of the lego rectangles? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...