Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday




Well, it's better late than never, but here is today's WIPW!


I have part of my blanket pieced together!

I'm taking a break from this though, because I am going to be working on a basket for a benefit. My cousin's son was just diagnosed with SMA and they will be having a benefit at the end of the month. I promised them a basket of crochet goodies to raffle off!



So the first thing I want to put in the basket is a large doily, possible tablecloth, depending on how big it'll actually be once it is done. This is my first doily, and i'm cheating by using two strands of cotton thread instead of one. I tried using one, but I just wasn't liking it.



And the other thing I am working on is a double sided diagonal pot holder!

In which you can also see what book I am reading right now! I usually read off my nook tablet, but I really wanted to read this book, but it's still on hold through the library e-books site. Since we have it in hard copy, I decided to actually read a real book. Let me tell you, from e-books to this, it is much different!!


I am linking up with Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, Yarn Along and SusanD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...