Saturday, March 3, 2012

Little Gift Set

I was going to post these on FOF, but I couldn't wait that long. Today I whipped out these three items!! Granted, I had half of the pot holder done yesterday, but who's really counting??


This gift set includes the towel holder that I wrote about here, a pot holder and a mug cozy! I'm going to include a little k-cup in the mug to complete the little gift set! I'm very excited about it!


The double sided diagonal pot holder's pattern can be found here. I love making this kind of pot holder because they are so quick!

The mug cozy was simple as well. Although I do have to say that working with a rounded mug like this one was difficult. I had to keep checking in on the size to make sure that I was increasing my rounds when I should have.

The tutorial that I used to help me make this can be found here.


If I can find some worsted weight cotton yarn with the same shade of coloring, I'll also knit up a dish cloth to add in with this set.

I hope that the person who is going to receive it will be very happy with the set!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...