Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2013 BAM CAL

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. I have been making crafts, however not as much as I would have liked. I kind of took a much needed break. I've been slowly working on a few projects. The main project is a Block-A-Month CAL. This group on ravelry offers 3 blocks per month. Two - 12" squares and one - 6" square. I have been making the 6" square into a 12" square so that there are three blocks per month. I figured out, that after 12 months, I will have an afghan big enough to cover a king size bed.

You can view all of my projects here @ Ravelry if you're intersted.

I'm still a month behind, due to my lack of ambition to craft. But here is what i've completed so far.






3 comments:

  1. Hi - My son is getting married to a wonderful young lady this September so I've been looking for a Christmas stocking to match our family collection. Your post from Saturday, July 28, 2012 shows a stocking very close to what I'm looking for. It's the first picture in that day's post. I would like to find a way to contact you to see if we could make arrangements for you to make one for my future daughter! My email is shlane@gmail.com or if you let me know a way I can reach you that would be great. Thanks so much.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog, is beauty, I love the colors, I love your crochet, visit my blog too,hugs from Brazil.
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Just found your blog. Had so much fun looking through all of your Crocheted Creations. I am now following you. If you ever get a chance I would love for you to come by and visit my blog. Happy Day to you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...