Monday, November 12, 2012

Crochet Along



I've been working hard on my CAL project. And this past week, I've been trying to figure out what went wrong with it. It's all messed up, and twisted and I do not like it at all!






Both ends are so off, it isn't funny. I tried to fix it, but nothing works. So. I hate to say this, but i'm throwing in the towel!! It didn't sound like many people were actually doing this project anyways. I don't think any followers, and maybe only a small handful on ravelry. On November 30th I'll still showcase anyone who has finished this project, but mine will not be on there. I am so not happy with it at all. I'm going to unravel the yarn and make granny squares.

Is anyone else working on this project? What do you think so far? Has anyone run into this problem as well?

You can always check in on the ravelry page as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...